• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Just Got A PS5. Any Good Cheap Games Under $30 To Recommend?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I already have Resident Evil Village and Grid Legends. Looking to get more games. Bought an official remote and two-slot controller charger.

What are you guys doing to expand your storage? I guess I need to get an SSD for the PS5 games but can put PS4 games on HDD. If I am wrong please let me know. I might be.

Anyway, thanks in advance. I hope everybody is enjoying their PS5 and I am happy to join the club of PS5 owners.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Is there still a shortage on PS5s? Where did you snag yours?

yoyodude

Recommendation: www.myFreeOnes.com
I'm still in no rush to get a PS5. I have a huge backlog of games on my PS4, games that I bought over the past few years which I haven't even played yet and not to mention ps plus games as well. With the shortage still going on I might just skip the PS5 altogether since I pretty much lost interest in it and I'll just save up money so I can finally buy my first gaming PC.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
How's it going with the PS5? Anything good?

It's becoming more available these days. You no longer have to sell a kidney to get one.

tvstrip

@Lee Van Queef
I used some loyalty points to get a PS5 on sale this weekend. Didn't expect to get it, but after the points discount, it was less than $50 for a new PS5, so I couldn't resist.

Anything to recommend? I bought Cyberpunk, but don't have anything else in particular lined up.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
No man's sky - at pointless as Minecraft. Which is s gud thing for wasting time on peaceful, halfway productive, i guess therapeutic things?

Find a planet u like. Browse for hours, plop a base down in your dream valley. Raise plants. Dig a cave. Etc etc but also has a story if u feel like it.

The new horizon game is decent. Diablo 4 is a thing.

Grid is racing greatness.

I dunno about u, but half my time on new systems is 0ld games. Heh

Classics aren't super expensive and sales are often a thing. Add to that wishlist and wait. :) Mass effect trilogy in 4k, borderlands games, etc

tvstrip

No man's sky - at pointless as Minecraft. Which is s gud thing for wasting time on peaceful, halfway productive, i guess therapeutic things?

Find a planet u like. Browse for hours, plop a base down in your dream valley. Raise plants. Dig a cave. Etc etc but also has a story if u feel like it.

The new horizon game is decent. Diablo 4 is a thing.

Grid is racing greatness.

I dunno about u, but half my time on new systems is 0ld games. Heh

Classics aren't super expensive and sales are often a thing. Add to that wishlist and wait. :) Mass effect trilogy in 4k, borderlands games, etc
LOL, I never got a PS4, so I was actually thinking about how much time I'd be playing PS4 games on my PS5. I just got a 4TB external for that purpose.

Off the top, I'm going to get Mirror's Edge 2 if it goes on sale. I've been waiting years to play that.
I'm also looking to catch up on the Assassin's Creeds. I am totally getting Assassin's Creed Japan when it comes out, so I need to catch up on the story. I'm still on the Ezio stuff.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
LOL, I never got a PS4, so I was actually thinking about how much time I'd be playing PS4 games on my PS5. I just got a 4TB external for that purpose.

Off the top, I'm going to get Mirror's Edge 2 if it goes on sale. I've been waiting years to play that.
I'm also looking to catch up on the Assassin's Creeds. I am totally getting Assassin's Creed Japan when it comes out, so I need to catch up on the story. I'm still on the Ezio stuff.
My favorite was 3 and black flag.

Brotherhood started the side business aspect but wasn't amazing for it. Ac3 you gather ships and coworkers and kinda manage a business. It's actually more pleasant than the main game, sometimes. (So much so that the sequel black flag went way deeper into it, including 100 more sea shanties your Crew sings, locations to just park the boat and jump off the side and it can be like tomb raider or hitman for a little bit.. treasure hunting and maybe a few ninja moments on some guy's island estate. The story becomes more paranormal and less "evil company does bad things with the help of dna memory magic".

Syndicate, unity and everything until the newer games is meh. Microtransactions become a thing and you are stuck in a free roam world.. with contrived level locks. I remember playing the viking one and they put a level 13 stronghold near the tutorial path and i got my ass hamded to me 10 times over cuz the formula totally changed and my level 4 self could barely harm them.
... unless i bought the DLC armor and blade set! 19.99 to skip the grind!

(I didnt finish that game, no sir)

Gta online is still going. There's that. Dont forget yo get your ps plus monthly games, whether ya like em or not. ;)

tvstrip

I liked the Hitman games on the PS3. I see there is a trilogy release coming up with both PS4 games and the newest PS5 game.
Any thoughts on that?
I like the methodical pace, as opposed to the run & gun of COD

tvstrip

Speaking of slower-paced games, I've been interested in "What remains of Edith Finch" and see it's on sale this month for about $5
Gonna give it a try

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Speaking of slower-paced games, I've been interested in "What remains of Edith Finch" and see it's on sale this month for about $5
Gonna give it a try
Waiting on your review. :)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Mr. Magoo here ... I saw this first and misread the thread title as a PSA test .. now that's very strange. 😷

tvstrip

Waiting on your review. :)
Liking it so far. There is no running - everything is a walking, methodical pace. The narrative pops out at you when you trigger things like look at a certain object or move to a certain spot.
The only thing is that judging by the trophy progress, it might not be a very long game.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Liking it so far. There is no running - everything is a walking, methodical pace. The narrative pops out at you when you trigger things like look at a certain object or move to a certain spot.
The only thing is that judging by the trophy progress, it might not be a very long game.
Kinda like those telltale games? (A short story)
Good story, but basically a DLC's worth of game?

tvstrip

Does anyone havethoughts on Star Wars Battlefront (PS4)? The ultimate edition (all DLC) is on for a couple of bucks on PSN. Specifically interested in the single player as I don't have PS+

(Will get back to you Torre)