• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PM/DM access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

122 Votes

wet_shaft

Really has done a gear shift
What do I need to do to get PM/DM privileges here? Posted a bunch and replied to a bunch but no access to message members

wet_shaft

Thanks John....I have 36 posts and 42 reactions but still no message access? Have sent in questions on this via "contact us" but never get any reply

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Thanks John....I have 36 posts and 42 reactions but still no message access? Have sent in questions on this via "contact us" but never get any reply
We've replied to all three of the emails you have sent to us to try and help you and you didn't respond to any of them. We're not clairvoyants.

wet_shaft

We've replied to all three of the emails you have sent to us to try and help you and you didn't respond to any of them. We're not clairvoyants.
Where did you reply Steve? Nothing in my notifications pr messages...what's the answer on what's needed to get PM/DM? Thanks!

wet_shaft

Where did you reply Steve? Not hotmail unless going to junk and not here so not sure where you replied but just appreciate some insight on what it takes to get privileges? Thanks again

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Where did you reply Steve? Not hotmail unless going to junk and not here so not sure where you replied but just appreciate some insight on what it takes to get privileges? Thanks again
We replied to the email address you emailed us from!

I asked you to screenshot your account page so we could take a look. Don't do that here, email it to us.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
You need more reaction. The magic number is 200, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.